GEA Filtration Membrane Filtration System
GEA Process Engineering Belgium can offer you membrane filtration systems of GEA Filtration.
Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration are used for special liquid separation requirements where liquid components have to be separated or solids content increased without any thermal or mechanical treatment that would jeopardize product quality.
Our systems are based upon ceramic or spiral-wound organic polymer membranes and find applications in the dairy, food, pharmaceutical, chemical, pulp & paper industries and in effluent treatment.
- Superior product quality
- Optimized processes for max. throughput at min. investment
- Reduced energy requirements for lower operating cost
- Reliable operation for min. downtime and increased profits
For more detailed information, please download our brochure or feel free to contact us;
You can also use the interactive FSI page viewer below, to turn over the leaves or view the page in detail by;
- Dragging the page corners to go to the previous or next page.
- Clicking the images to zoom.