- Energy-saving drive technology
- Different nozzle diameters
- Working pressure 4 - 10 bar
- Cleaning diameter up to 27 m
- Flow rate 13.2 - 20.7m3 / h
- Spray pattern 360░
- Operation temperature 95░C max.
- Ambient temperature 140░C max.
- Insertion ° 220 mm min.
- Materials; Stainless Steel 316L (1.4404), PTFE or C-PTFE, PEEK
- Pipe connection; 1.5" BSP / NPT Female
- Monitoring by rotation sensor (optional)
- Weight 3.2 kg
- Prefered mounting position: Any
- Hygienic design
- Low maintenance
- Economic flow rates
- Long dwell time jets
- FDA conform or ATEX exempt
For more detailed information please download our brochure, or feel free to contact us;
You can also use the interactive FSI page viewer below to turn over the leaves or view the pages in detail by;
- Dragging the page corners to go to the previous or next page.
- Clicking the images to zoom.