STERICOM® Double Seal Valve
The GEA Tuchenhagen®- STERICOM Double Seal Valves provide safe media separation in sterile process applications:
- Hermatically safe sealing to the atmosphere
- Reliable isolation of process pipes by SIP-able cavity chamber
- Controlled steam inlet and outlet by SIP shut-off valves directly installed at the cavity chamber
The STERICOM® Double Seal Valves are equipped with a one-piece valve disk (metal bellows) and double radial valve seats. This innovative valve seat configuration allows valve actuation using a single-acting, pneumatic actuator with "One-Spring -Technology".
For more detailed information, feel free to download the brochure in a PDF file or contact us;
Or use the below interactive FSI page viewer to turn over the leaves or view the pages in detail by;
- Draging the page corners to go to the previous or next page.
- Clicking the images to zoom.